Boeing Engineering Systems Support
S&K Global Solutions has won a major subcontract to support Boeing Space Exploration. The company will provide a wide range of engineering and technical services for the NASA International Space Station (ISS) Program as well as other large Boeing space exploration programs such as the Commercial Crew Program and the Space Launch System. Services include;
- Structures and Mechanisms: tasks related to structural and mechanical design, analysis, testing, integration, and operation; 3D computer aided design (CAD) modeling; and robotics integration.
- Thermal Control: tasks related to Active and Passive Thermal Control.
- Environmental Control and Life Support: tasks related to Environmental Control and Life Support (ECLS).
- Flight and Mission Operations: support tasks related to flight and mission operations support and analysis.
- Electrical Power: tasks related to electrical power.
- Extravehicular Activity and Crew Accommodations: tasks related to extravehicular activity (EVA), crew systems, and crew accommodations.
- Vehicle Integration: tasks related to Systems Engineering and Integration, Integrated Engineering Analysis, and Mass Properties.
- Payload Integration: support tasks related to development of the respective requirements, disposition of associated revision notices/waivers, stage analysis support, and closure of related action items.
- Provisioning Item Orders/Spares Project Management: project management over the life-cycle from contracting startup, procurement, fabrication, assembly, test and delivery.
- Avionics: support tasks related to Avionics Integration, Communication and Tracking (C&T), and Guidance Navigation and Control (GN&C).
- Aerodynamics: support tasks related to Aerodynamics, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Aeroheating.
- Manufacturing Operations Engineering